Key resources and monthly newsletter are freely available simply by joining my mailing list 🙂
There are also links to blog posts and other useful websites below.
Click this link to
Wellbeing Life eBook
Note: If you’re already a member, you may still need to enter your email address, depending on when you were last here (see how it works
Resources available to subscribers
Note: If you have already subscribed, but have not visited recently, you might need to fill in the mailing list form (below) again before you can download these files. As long as the email address is the same, this will not add you a second time!
Resources available to anyone
Your Wellbeing Home
Find out by clicking this link why your home is so important to your wellbeing Health and Happiness Begin at Home 🙂
- Helping Your Mental Wellbeing
- Compassionate Accountability
- Your Journey To A Healthier And Happier Life
- Who’s Taking Care Of You?
- Who Cares Wins!
- 5 tips for choosing an eco-friendly Christmas gift
- Keeping A Journal To Support Your Wellbeing
- Keeping Yourself Motivated During A Pandemic
- Overcoming Obstacles So You Can Live A Remarkable Life
- Phytoestrogen-Rich Diet For Reducing Hot Flushes
Workshops and programmes
Connecting Women Through Wellbeing
One-day of health, happiness and wellbeing
In collaboration with Judy Gowenlock (Nutritional Therapist) and Leanne Yardley (Yoga and PT Teacher).
Next workshop postponed until later on in 2021
Everything Menopause Programme
Vicki Hill from Women’s Health and Fitness has created an eight week programme for women who want to be educated about all stages of the menopause – mentally, physically and hormonally.
Each week there will be a menopause specialists covering relevant topics, including myself on self-care and sleep.
Other external resources