How does it work?
The Wellbeing Life Coaching programme for women over forty will guide you through a bespoke and step-by-step journey of self-discovery and positive transformation. The tools and techniques used as part of the programme are based on the framework of positive psychology.
P ~ positive emotions
E ~ engagement
R ~ relationships
M ~ meaning
A ~ accomplishment
H ~ health
As your Wellbeing Life Coach, using the above framework combined with goal-focused solutions, I will guide and inspire you to reconnect and rebalance your:
HEAD ~ thoughts (mental wellbeing)
HEART ~ emotions (emotional wellbeing)
BODY ~ health (physical wellbeing)
I promise to give you all of my energy, knowledge and passion to help bring about the results you want – but it also needs your commitment to implement the necessary changes in your life. Are you ready for that journey? If so, we can work towards finding and embracing a healthier and happier life for you.
Do you need specific help navigating your journey through the menopause? I also work with women who are experiencing mental, emotional and physical symptoms that relate to the different stages of menopause and can tailor my coaching to focus entirely on this.
An idea of what’s involved
- We will start each session with mindfulness meditation. This is to ensure you are completely present, calm and stress-free in preparation for the work we will be doing together.
- We begin by focusing on the areas of your wellbeing that are having a negative impact on your health and happiness.
- The next steps start with us exploring together who you really are. We will dig a little deeper into your subconscious by clearly understanding your emotions, habits, values, beliefs and patterns of behaviour that might be holding you back.
- Once we know what is holding you back, we can start working together by understanding the way you think and behave.
- Your new way of thinking will give you the confidence to take action and to set goals towards living the life you have been dreaming of.