These resources and monthly newsletter are freely available simply by joining my mailing list 🙂
Click this link to
Wellbeing Life eBook
Note: If you’re already a member, you may still need to enter your email address, depending on when you were last here (see how it works
Resources available to subscribers
Note: If you have already subscribed, but have not visited recently, you might need to fill in the mailing list form (below) again before you can download these files. As long as the email address is the same, this will not ad you a second time!
Resources available to anyone
Your Wellbeing Home
Find out by clicking this link why your home is so important to your wellbeing Health and Happiness Begin at Home 🙂
- What To Expect From Your Wellbeing Life Coach
- How to Find Your Passion For Exercise
- My Menopause Journey
- Building Personal Boundaries
- Freedom From Feeling Stuck
- Your Happiness And Wellbeing
- Living In The Present Moment
- Developing Emotional Strength
- Finding Your Purpose In Life
- Keeping Your Motivation On Track
- Daily affirmations for positive thinking (Jack Canfield)
- See The Science for gratitude
- Take your Optimism Test
- Motivational Assessment Tool
- Pultchik’s Wheel Of Emotions
- Happiness Pulse
- OCEAN personality test bigfive
Wellbeing and menopause workshops and programmes
Connecting Women Through Wellbeing
One-day of health, happiness and wellbeing Saturday 28 March 2020.
In collaboration with Judy Gowenlock (Nutritional Therapist) and Leanne Yardley (Yoga and PT Teacher).
Everything Menopause Programme
Eight week menopause programme starting Thursday 16th April 2020.
In collaboration with Vicki Hill (Women’s Health and Fitness Trainer and Holistic Core Restore Coach)